Release date: 7 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Eroge, Fantasy, Other SEX, VN, Monsters, Demons, Anal, Big Boobs
Language : English
Size: 141 MB
Seeds of Chaos is a free to play dark fantasy eroge made in Ren’py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series’, as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.
Version 0.2.13 Changelog:
– Turn count upped to 22
– The second goal (capture Raeve Keep by week 22) can now be completed (or failed)
– First society decision added – influence the twins and shape life at Castle Bloodmeen
– Almost 20 new events, bringing the total ingame count to over 100
– Six new sex scenes
– Courtyard and keep exterior backgrounds have been added to Raeve Keep (interior to follow)
– Knight sprite has been added to Raeve Keep scenes
– Two out of three (plus variants) cgs have been added to the X’zaratl x Rowan x Alexia scene
– Numerous typo / wrong tense / conflicting text mistakes have been fixed
– A number of castle room features have been added to in game menus, with the rest to follow
– Orc morale cost has been greatly reduced
Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!